Saturday, April 4, 2009

Na Night...


MomMom Recigno used to say "na night." When it was time for bed, it was time for "na night."

Connor has started 'pretend' snoring when we're getting close to bed time. The other day I was trying to prolong putting him down for his nap (a.k.a. wearing him out) so I started singing Old MacDonald to him. He ran over to the bottom stair, laid on it, and started snoring. I was a little offended but I got over it pretty quickly. I know he loves my rendition of "Over the Rainbow" so no big deal. The other night we were playing before bed time (a.k.a. wearing him out). He ran over to the chair, grabbed a blanket, laid down on the floor, yelled "Na Night" and then proceeded to snore.


It warmed my heart.


Then he got back up again and ran around the room approximately seventeen times.




No comments: