Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Time Outs...

For Andrew and Daddy.

Yes. Andrew and Daddy. I haven't felt his wrath yet but I'm sure it's coming.

Andrew: (Climbs up on the train table.)
Connor: No Andrew! Get down!
Andrew: (Climbs down from the train table.)
Connor: Time out, Andrew. Time out! (While holding Andrew's hand, walks him over to the "time out" spot.)
Andrew: (Thinks this is a game and continuously gets up and giggles while Connor is trying unsuccessfully to keep him in time out.)

Should I be worried? Both about how eerily similar Connor sounds like me while saying "time out!" and that in the future when I put Andrew in a time out he will think it's a game. Oh boy. We're in trouble.

Connor: (Blatantly picking his nose.)
Daddy: Connor, stop that.
Connor: (Continues doing it.)
Daddy: Connor, stop that!
Connor: Here Daddy, hold my hand. (He gets off the couch and pulls Daddy over to the "time out" spot.) Sit down Daddy. Time out.
Keith: (Goes along with it and sits down in the "spot.")
Connor: (Hops back up on the couch and continues blatantly picking his nose.)

Keith and I lost it. I just couldn't even hold it in. Connor was so serious about the whole thing...it was hilarious!

No comments: