Thursday, December 11, 2008

Brothers and Boo Boos...

It's so interesting to watch how Connor reacts to Andrew. Sometimes he acts like he's not even in the same room and other times he's falling over him trying to kiss and hug him. Yesterday there was a new interaction that just about brought tears to my eyes. I was wrapping presents on the coffee table so I had Andrew in the bouncer on the floor. Connor was pulling out the pots and pans in the kitchen (shocker) and somehow pinched his finger. He came running in, crying, so I asked him if he wanted me to kiss it (which is his new thing). He held out his finger for me to kiss, then ran over to Andrew and put his finger up to Andrew's mouth for him to kiss too. After that, he was fine! He then ran back into the kitchen to continue what he was doing. I kinda sat there in awe and thought wow...I really hope this continues throughout puberty....ha ha.

On a different note, we had Connor's hearing and vision screening yesterday and he passed with flying colors!

1 comment:

stephosu22 said...

So cute! I'm not sure it'll last through puberty, but I think you have better chances than if they were both girls...