Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Shout Out to Tayza...


I often roll my eyes and sigh when talking about Tayza these days. She is always under my feet and I always seem to be tripping over her. She's also always under the table or right next to Connor or Andrew's chair waiting for a scrap to fall.


However, even though she can sometimes get in our way, she really is a great dog. Andrew is absolutely fascinated by her and Connor, well, basically tortures her. He tries to ride her, pull her paws and yank her tail. Connor has gotten many a time out for all of this but sometimes we can't catch all of the times it happens. I don't even have a picture of her and Connor because he's usually doing something to her that he shouldn't be doing.
So, thank you Tayza, for being such a great dog to us. I know you would protect us with your life. I just hope I can protect you when there's two little rugrats running around here.

No comments: