Friday, March 27, 2009

Where's Waldo...

I never really got into those books. I could never understand who Waldo was, why he was hiding and why someone would write about it. Lately, we've been playing "Where's Connor?" Keith usually checks on the boys before we go to bed to make sure their blankets are still on them. A couple of weeks ago he went in to check on Connor and called me in. Here's how we found him...

The other night, Keith called me into Connor's room. "I can't find him!" he says, shrugging his shoulders. It's pretty dark in his room. The only light we're using to see in there is the hall light. I have no idea why but my heart dropped to my stomach and I instantly went into panic mode. Stupid? Yes. I know he's in the room but where could he be? Visions of him opening the window, scaling the roof and running off to meet his friends danced in my head. Wait, we have a few years before then, right? We check on the other side of the big bed, where we found him last time. We checked under all the covers. We could hear him breathing, we just couldn't actually see him!

Then, Keith found him...



We're guessing he doesn't like his toddler bed? I mean, it's just a thought.

No comments: