Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Comes with the Territory...

We have our first sick day. I mean, I knew it was bound to happen. I just didn't think it would be this soon. So far, only Connor is affected but he's feeling pretty bad today. Hopefully today is the worst of it. The dreaded 'D' started yesterday, along with a fever and an awful sounding cough. He was pretty much acting himself yesterday but we took it easy anyway. Today, he doesn't want to be out of Mommy's sight and most often wants to be held and cuddled. So it looks like it will be a day spent in front of the TV. Sigh.....

Here's a picture of him a few days ago. Connor decided to try Daddy's shoes on.


As for Andrew, well, along with teething, he has taken to growling. Yes, you read that right. Growling. I first noticed it last week when he was in his Jumperoo. Every time Tayza walked by him he would make this deep-throated noise. After it happened a few times I thought to myself, well I'll be darned, he's growling at Tayza! Sure enough, I got down on my hands and knees, growled at him and he growled back! When Keith came home, he tried it too and Andrew growled back! Unbelievable. I hope to get it on video soon and post it. In the meantime, here's a picture of our little "growler"...

No comments: